Does your athlete need a sports physical for next year? Then the annual Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic Sports Medicine Outreach Day for Knox County is the easiest and cheapest way to do it!
KOC will be performing pre-participation screenings for all Knox County athletes on May 5 at Thompson-Boling Arena. West High School’s time slot for the screenings is at 10:30 AM.
- Use the Knox County/TSSAA Pre-Participation Form.
- The form must have a parent / guardian signature to receive a screening.
- There is a $10.00 charge for the screening. Cash or Check, payable to KOC
- Screening forms can be downloaded from http://kocortho.com/pre-participation-screenings/.
- Parking is available at the G10 parking garage or the lot marked Staff Area 23 which is on the lower west side (Lake Loudon Blvd.) of the Arena, across the street from Pratt Pavilion.
Take advantage of this low-cost way to get your athlete’s pre-participation physical!